Saturday, 22 October 2011

22nd October 2011- Is Blogging "gay"? Photo challenge break and house party at mine!

Okay, this is going to be a short post for reasons I'll explain in a paragraph or so. Firstly I want to say hi to some new readers of mine, a few of my friends in real life found my blog yesterday and decided to post it on Facebook mocking the fact that I'm doing this whole thing. Despite me finding this quite dickish I'm not particularly annoyed at it as like I said before they are friends. But anyway, apparently it's considered "gay" and not normal to blog and to be honest I kind of see their point about this. Blogging isn't really a normal, cool thing for people to do especially where I live and I can understand their opinion on the whole thing. Despite that I'm still not going to stop blogging although I'm not sure how to feel about people I know in real life finding it (it was nice to have a place to vent privately without worrying about people I knew personally reading it). These guys are also huge fans of practical jokes or as they call it sometimes "trolling" so I'm expecting some ridiculous comments under here for a while and so on.

I love these guys really though. Although they're not the friends I'm out with every weekend and stuff like that I've been close to all of them in school and it's been a pleasure to know them (despite the shit they've got me in previously) so please be welcoming and say hi and stuff!

Moving on, my parents decided to be sneaky and go away for a night to stay at a hotel in Londonderry so this can only mean one thing... House party at mine! Well, not really a party, more having people round for a drink and spending the night worrying about not wrecking things, I'll update you on how that went, maybe tomorrow or Monday!

I'm going to have to go here, it's going to be a busy day. I need to shower, cycle, lift weights and do some alcohol shopping before these friends come round so I need to be going through the motions at a rapid speed today before it's the evening time! No photo challenge for a few days as I'm short on time and honestly ideas for the next five days which are the hardest of the whole thing. Have a great weekend guys!

Matthew

29 comments:

  1. You know, those dudes should be schooled.

    First of all, gay is ok. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Also, I just went to the wiki gay page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay), they didn't really mention blogs there. Maybe your friends were simply wrong. Facebook hipsters usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, gay or gay whatever!

    tell them (it's from me), guys teases guys are gays too. haha!

    well, I'm pretty sure they didn't mean what they said. they were just fooling around, that's for sure. friends do that all the time. plus, blogging is cool. right? have you changed your mind also? haha..

    re your comment: well, for me, the series (Game of Thrones) is good. I'm not sure if it's the kind of series you do watch but I should you should give it a try. maybe one episode will do, and you can check the synopsis also for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging isnt gay >_> It's fun, they're just dumb [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good party, be careful! (That's the mom in me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging isn't gay. :P And have fun at the party! Just be safe, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is gay! It always makes me happy, every time I post something online!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging isn't gay.
    No way, Jose!

    What's gay is "tweeting".
    Just the name alone tells one that!

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yeah it's gay alright. People need to wise the hell up, you're gay because you like men, nothing else period. I have no fear of others making fun of me, I just make fun back..haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloggings not gay. Finding out about a friends blog and posting it on facebook is gay. Talk about no life! Making a big deal out of a friend having a blog! Thats quite silly!
    Anyway I hope you don't censor your self on the blog here! Your blog is great the way it is! Although you could blog in more detail about your friends (see how they like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who the eff cares if people think it's "gay"!! I like your blog. My friends know I bog, but I don't think any of them actually know where to find my blog, and I'm pretty sure they think I'm a giant nerd. But whatevs. I AM a giant nerd, and proud of it! :D

    And facebook isn't exactly the acme of coolness either.

    Hope you have a fun party!! And I hope your friends behave in your house and don't make an epic mess. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bloggings fun, you learn a lot and get some valuable information! it is not "gay" in the slightest! people mock me when they find out too. Dont worry about them, they are probably just lack the confidence to be able to do something like this themselves

    ReplyDelete
  12. They say it's gay maybe because they're gay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find people, that find blogging gay, gay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It it's on Internet - it's gay xd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes. Blogging is designated with the Gay status

    ReplyDelete
  16. As an avid reader of your blogs for the past few weeks I find it sad that you have "friends" that would do this to you. I mean seriously, catch a grip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. P.S Do you have American relatives?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmm... blogging may be gay because macho menly-men are illiterate! LOL~ just kidding! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, totally gay to write stuff online...
    o_O

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol, this is why I don't let my friends find my online things...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting...If blogging is gay, I must be gay too - since I blog...But I don't feel very gay. Maybe I should see a doctor about this?...Anyways. If your friends give you too hard of a time about your blogging, just tell them Miss Meadows will come after them, and she is not merciful... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wasn't invited to the house party :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't realize you posted on a Saturday, I don't so I missed this post. You're friends are just being douches. You enjoy blogging and we enjoy your blog. And if the troll on ya, let me know, I'll send Guido after them :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blogging is such a fun thing and we need to enjoy everything we do..

    White Honeyr

    ReplyDelete
  25. blogging is not gay, a lot of men also have blogs and blogging is a cool way to also meet new people don't you think? Haha! But like you said, it's not a cool thing in where you live.
    But I would like to think weeks from now that those friends of yours will start to go make their own blog. and to save them from you're "revenge", they'll do it secretly LMAO!

    re comment: i'm religious either. But i do love to hear the stories in the bible for inspiration. =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. If blogging is gay then call me fabulous. Ha!

    ReplyDelete