Friday, 27 January 2012

27th January 2012- Lady Y and I Are Over, Sunset Lyrics, Blogger Break and Thanks For The Birthday Wishes

This isn't going to have much substance to it, like I guess I'm not in much of a mood anyway right now. I really wanted to thank all you guys for the awesome birthday wishes, it really meant a lot. The day wasn't really eventful but it was still a good one all the same. I got my guitar (I've already broken two strings so far so I guess that's not been that successful), I went for dinner with my family which was fun and worked out so not too much different happened today until near the end of it but that's another story for another paragraph. I appreciate the wishes, thanks so much everybody.

Anyway as you can see from the title Lady Y and I have split up or whatever, I mean maybe we never were in a relationship to begin. That means there will be no dinner with her parents by the way, I know a few people said they'd unfollow me or hate me if I didn't go but I mean it's not really my fault, I was going to go before we fell out. In fact you still have a right to unfollow me if you want because this is as usual my fault. I let her down again, I was cruel and hurtful like I always am to anybody who gets close to me and I paid for it haha, I really did. Agh, this definitely isn't supposed to be a negative post, I don't want any sympathy, I'm done with sympathy seeking for a while, I just felt it would be important to post here that I won't be talking to Lady Y again most likely. It's a real shame too, I really liked her. For the first time in ages that relief, that shuddering, amazing relief that somebody who was like you was in your life and you were close to her and it felt so good but now it's gone and it's my bad. But I'm probably going to take a few days off Blogger then come back after a while, like I'll still try to comment but my heart's not in it. It seems every other post I make is complaining and I know I'm going to be sad for a few days and I don't want to be making posts about how sad I am, that's not what I came to here to do in the first place and I won't start now so yeah I'll stay away from posting for a while.

I also wrote a song thing about an hour ago when I was trying to come to terms with this whole thing and played some guitar to it. I need to fine tune the lyrics and the guitar a bit before it's fully listenable  but check these lyrics out and tell me what you think:

Sunset into my brain.
Is morbid to my eyes.
I wish I could start again.
Though there's not always sunrise.

Sunset into on my heart.
It's going down the bend.
I thought this was the start
Turns out it was the end.

Sunset into my nerves.
Darkness to my veins.
It's all that I deserve.
Though I wish I'd felt no pains.

Sunset into on my heart.
It's going down the bend.
I thought this was the start
Turns out it was the end.





Okay, I'd better go and try to sleep now. Losing a girl who actually said she loved you on the actual day of your birthday has been rough on me, I'll probably not forget this happening on my birthday for a while. It's my fault though, like Lou Reed said you reap what you sow! Here's wishing you all an awesome weekend, Winter's finishing soon-ish so there's something to be positive for. Anyway, have a great one guys. Just so you all don't take this post too seriously here's a photo of me I uploaded today of me wearing an old hat I found today that some friends of mine brought back from their holiday a few years back, check it out!


Lmao, that's cool right?!?! Have a great weekend everyone, Krakatoa!

Matthew

24 comments:

  1. Take a few days. We'll leave the light on for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no rain will get on you, there will be plenty of lady Y's and fyi many of them will be crazy..haha, great lyrics too, the cat approves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your birthday dinner with your family went well. :)
    Sorry to hear about you and Lady Y. I know you really cared about her. Take some time for yourself and feel better soon! We will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hat! I hope you enjoy your time away from blogger and come back refreshed!

    Oh by the way your lyrics are awesome! I hope you make music for it and post a song of that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about the split with Lady Y. I know you really cared about her, so take a few days off and we'll see you back when you are ready. Matthew, you can always write about anything and everything on your blog, this is your space to express what's on your mind. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad about the girl.

    Also, that's a nice hat you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, at least with the hat you're safe from rain on your parade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing someone is painful. My grandson, who is 20, has a girlfriend and they break up and then get back together over and over. They keep on fighting even though they don't want to. My grandson gets sad and hurt about the whole thing. Relationships are hard; I hope you won't feel too horrible and know there will be other girls later on who will love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait what? What exactly happened? o_o

    I was going to unfollow you if you chickened out but this is something completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lines "is morbid to my eyes" is stellar Matthew. Take a few days off, you'll feel better. My hearts not in it right now either and I'm busy, so I'm not posting much either. None of us will forget you, so don't worry about that. Put some new strings on your guitar and set this to music! Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about the girl. Cool song, and awesome umbrella hat. lol Also, pics are upped, hit the wrong button. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the Lady L. Plenty of fish in the sea, and all that jazz.

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lyrics. I really want to learn to play guitar. Mainly because I just look super cool holding one.

    The hat is fly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute hat and love the poem/song well done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about that man. I hope you find someone else!

    I just got my guitar back after not having it for a few months.. pretty excited to play. You got tabs to go with the lyrics? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude bro! Going through a loss is tough enough, but on your Birthday? thats not fun at all. That is why I don't bother with women, the fear of a broken heart is too much for me. At least you have the guts to try!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw man that sucks sorry to hear that. everyone makes mistakes just gotta learn from them and move forward. nice hat btw have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the lyrics. Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoa. that's one hell of a day to celebrate. I missed your birthday (I guess?) :( sorry. I guess I missed a lot in here in blogsphere. Oh! I blamed everything to that typhoon :( huhuh..Missed your new look. you look really okay with you displayed picture though and that's a good thing, right? :)
    oh. sad lyrics you have there :( sorry to hear about you and lady y.
    I hope my friend's constantly visiting your site. I know he does.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice hat!!

    Sorry about Lady Y. The Universe like to throw that kind of crapola at me on my birthdays as well, so I sympathize!

    I like your lyrics. They're very dark, I feel like they would go well with that dark, twangy blues/bluegrass sound (idk if there's an actual name for that genre...).

    <3 Lou Reed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those lyrics are amazing. Sorry about your breakup but you're still young and this will make you stronger for the next relationship. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  21. better to have loved and lost...there's plenty more fish in the sea...and other great clichés...
    Great lyrics though...as others have said take a few days off...get drunk....party....it'll all be fine

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHA nice hat gonna have to get one of those

    ReplyDelete